Why do you need Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance?
Crippling or fatal accidents can happen to anyone at anytime and anywhere, often causing financial hardship to those left behind or those who are disabled.
The ACS Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) plan can help you and your family cope with such a disaster and the often devastating cost by providing up to $500,000 in benefits for a covered accident.
Here is what the ACS Group Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance can offer you:
- Benefit amounts up to $500,000
- Spouse coverage available up to $100,000
- Affordable premium rates
Available exclusively to eligible ACS members and their spouses under age 65.
Valuable Package Discount
You can receive a 25% Package Discount in addition to our already competitive rates. To qualify for this discount, you must be insured in at least one plan from each of the three coverage categories:
- Group Term Life: Level Term Life (10-, 15-, or 20-Year Term) and/or Traditional Term Life
- Group Disability Income Insurance: Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and/or Office Overhead Expense Disability
- Supplemental Group Coverages: Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, and/or Supplemental Disability Insurance (for educational expense obligations)
The discount only applies to qualifying plans underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company.