Why should you consider the ACS Group Level Term Life Insurance Plans?
As a surgeon you may have many financial obligations that have increased your need for life insurance. Help protect your family’s financial future, your home and the lifestyle you have worked hard for with the American College of Surgeons Group 10-Year, 15-Year, and/or 20-Year Level Term Life Insurance Plans. Apply for coverage under one, or more of the Level Term Life Insurance Plans to ensure that if you become terminally ill or die, your family will be able to help pay:
- Mortgage payments
- Medical bills
- Funeral expenses
- School loans
- Children’s tuition
Here is what the ACS Group Level Term Life programs can offer you:
- Rates guaranteed for 10, 15 or 20 years depending on the plan you choose and benefits that do not reduce for as long as you are covered
- Base rates discounted 30% (see information kit for discounted rates)
- Coverage up to $4,000,000
- Spouse coverage available up to $2,000,000
- Includes an Accelerated Death Benefit
- Valuable Package Discount available as well as Volume and Non-Smoker Discounts
- Renewal options available allowing coverage to continue up to age 85 (depending on the plan you choose)
Available exclusively to eligible ACS members under 65.
Valuable Package Discount
You can receive a 25% Package Discount in addition to our already competitive rates. To qualify for this discount, you must be insured in at least one plan from each of the three coverage categories:
- Group Term Life: Level Term Life (10-, 15-, or 20-Year Term) and/or Traditional Term Life
- Group Disability Income Insurance: Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and/or Office Overhead Expense Disability
- Supplemental Group Coverages: Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, and/or Supplemental Disability Insurance (for educational expense obligations)
The discount only applies to qualifying plans underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company.