Who will pay your educational expenses if you suffer a disability?
The ACS Supplemental Disability Income Insurance Plan offers a choice of two plans that can provide monthly benefits to help cover your educational debt if you become disabled from a covered accident or illness, so your career goals can stay on track.
Supplemental disability insurance plan highlights include:
- Monthly benefits of up to $2,500 (in $100 units)
- Select between two different Maximum Benefit Period plan options. This is the amount of time you can receive benefits in the event of a covered total disability.
Option 1: 5-Years
Option 2: 10-Years
- Terminal disability benefit: If you are disabled for 30 days or more and pass away while benefits are being paid, a final benefit will help cover your outstanding student loans up to $100,000
- Benefits are paid to the insured member to use as needed
- Waiver of Premium for covered disabilities that last longer than 6 months.
Valuable Package Discount
You can receive a 25% Package Discount in addition to our already competitive rates. To qualify for this discount, you must be insured in at least one plan from each of the three coverage categories:
1. Group Term Life: Level Term Life (10-, 15-, or 20-Year Term) and/or Traditional Term Life
2. Group Disability Income Insurance: Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and/or Office Overhead Expense Disability
3. Supplemental Group Coverages: Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, and/or Supplemental Disability Insurance (for educational expense obligations)
The discount only applies to qualifying plans underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company.