Why do you need Long Term Disability Income Insurance?
Lose your ability to practice to a disabling sickness or injury and you could lose everything you have worked so hard to acquire.
The ACS Long Term Disability plan can help you maintain your current lifestyle and help protect you and your family from serious debt by replacing a portion of your income with monthly benefits up to $15,000 for covered disabilities.
Here is what the ACS Group Long Term Disability program can offer you:
*Available exclusively to eligible ACS members under age 60
- Monthly benefits up to $15,000
- Choose your waiting period – 30, 60, 90 or 180 days
- Specialty coverage with residual disability benefits
- Spouse benefit available
NEW Optional Benefits available to help secure your future income and insurability
- Future Purchase Option (FPO) Rider - This rider allows ACS members to increase benefits as their income grows without having to go through the medical underwriting process again.
- Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) Rider - Monthly benefits during a covered disability can automatically increase with inflation, offering ACS Members peace of mind should you suffer from a long term disabling condition.
Valuable Package Discount
If your personal ACS insurance package includes one or more of the Term Life Plans, and one or both of the Disability Plans and either one or both the Hospital Indemnity or Accidental Death & Dismemberment plans, your total premium will be reduced by 25% on all plans. Incredible savings!!
The discount only applies to qualifying plans underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company.