Why should you consider the ACS Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance Plan?
As a surgeon you probably know how expensive medical costs can be. The ACS Hospital indemnity plan can help supplement other medical care insurance you may carry. It is rare that any medical care plan covers all of the expenses of an accident, pregnancy or sickness especially if hospitalization is involved.
Hospital indemnity insurance can provide cash just when you need it most: to help pay expenses during
a hospitalization. You can use your benefit any way you choose: towards offsetting the cost of your medical coverage deductible or coinsurance, to help cover the cost of a private room or deposit the money in your savings account. The choice is yours.
Here is what the ACS Group Hospital Indemnity Plan can offer you:
- Daily benefits up to $500 for covered stays for ACS Members and dependents
- Can pay an additional 100% of the daily benefit for certain confinements including Cancer and ICU
- Includes benefits for Ambulance, Out Patient Surgery, Chemical Dependency, Outpatient Emergency Accident, Residential Treatment Facility, Skilled Nursing Facility and more
- No termination age
Available exclusively to eligible ACS members under 80.
Valuable Package Discount
You can receive a 25% Package Discount in addition to our already competitive rates. To qualify for this discount, you must be insured in at least one plan from each of the three coverage categories:
1. Group Term Life: Level Term Life (10-, 15-, or 20-Year Term) and/or Traditional Term Life
2. Group Disability Income Insurance: Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and/or Office Overhead Expense Disability
3. Supplemental Group Coverages: Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, and/or Supplemental Disability Insurance (for educational expense obligations)
The discount only applies to qualifying plans underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company.
ACS HIIP 0518